Fresh light meals are wonderful for the summer weather; they fill you up yet leave you feeling light!
I was in a tropical, tangy mood – sweet, but refreshing so for the salad there’s spinach leaves with 1 orange, 1 peach and a handful of blueberries topped off with a home made blueberry vinaigrette. You can find the recipe for it under “Sauces”.
Serving: 3 oz.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Line the pan with aluminum foil
- Cut 1 lemon into thin slices and spread out throughout the pan so the salmon can be placed on top
- Season with oregano and basil
- Place in oven and cook for roughly 30mins